Enjoying walks outdoors - more fun facts!
It’s never the wrong weather – only the wrong clothes!
- If you take 9000 steps each day, in a lifetime that is 3.5 trips around the Earth.
- Walking on a rough but level track requires 50% more energy than walking on a paved road.
- Walking around 20-25 miles each week is said to extend your life by a couple of years compared to people who do not walk.
- The verb ‘to walk’ dates back to Old English and originally meant ‘to roll’ or ‘go back and forth’.
- At a steady 3mph without stopping, it takes just under a year to walk the length of the equator or just over nine years to walk to the Moon.
Low cost – only £5.99 each copy and they’re made for sharing – one Quiz Trail can be shared by a small group.
Offer £5.00 off when you order any 3 Quiz Trails – add discount code WINTER5 at the checkout!
Order your Quiz Trails today!